Ttabamiruka ’14 Registration Underway
Conference registration for Ttabamiruka ’14 started today, following the weekend launch of the conference official website by Ggwangamujje NY/NJ executives. The new website provides a more flexible registration process, including ability for conference attendees to pay in installments.
Ttabamiruka ’14 will be the 7th annual international Baganda conference organized by Ggwangamujje NY/NJ. Ttabamiruka conferences do not accept funding from governments or corrupt sources. They are independent events organized by Baganda, for Baganda and about Buganda issues.
Highlights of the Ttabamiruka ’14 registration process include the following:
- Early Bird registration is $195 for Adult 18+years if your register by April 1, 2014.
- You may pay for registration by credit card or bank check or money order or Western Union or MoneyGram.
- A single online form is used for registration, whether you pay online by credit card or off-line by other methods.
- If you chose to pay by check, money order, or money transfer service, you will get an invoice by email.
- You may pay in up to four installments so long as the first one is at least 25% of the total amount.
For more details and to register, visit www.ttabamiruka.com.